FOR THE WEEK OF
Chapter 1 Objectives
- Describe the six different forms of energy and the type of work done by each form.
- Discuss the roles of sources and sinks in an energy budget.
- Define the Law of Conservation of Energy, and explain how the operation of fuel cell vehicles illustrates this principal.
- Name the units with which energy, power, and force are measured and described.
- Use energy flow within a house to explain both theoretical and practical aspects of energy use and conservation.